Bollinger Hills Cabana
|The Bollinger Hills Cabana is located at 2951 Morgan Drive. It is conveniently located next to the pool and across from the tennis courts.
The Cabana is for use by Bollinger Hills residents only. You can reserve the Cabana by contacting our rental manager, Julie Furman, at (925) 556-0747 or
- The use of the Cabana is intended solely for Bollinger Hills (BHHOA) homeowners. BHHOA members may not act as an agent for others seeking to use the Cabana. All events must be attended by the responsible homeowner for the duration of the event. The tennis courts, park, playground and swimming pool cannot be reserved.
- A $150.00 deposit paid to BHHOA is required to reserve the Cabana. The Cabana will be inspected immediately after usage to ensure compliance with the Cabana rules. Misuse of the Cabana will require a $300.00 security deposit for any future use and may result in revocation of Cabana use privileges. Security deposits will be returned or destroyed after the Cabana has been inspected and the key returned.
- The cabana keys must be returned within two days after use.
- The cabana must be left in the same condition as found. The cabana can incur considerable maintenance expense with constant use, so thorough clean up and care is appreciated.
- The cabana has a occupancy limit (see sign posted in cabana). Please do not exceed it.
- If cabana tables and chairs are used, they must be returned to the location where they were found. No chairs or tables can be removed from the Cabana
- All trash generated by/during your cabana rental period must be taken with you at the end of your function.
Failure to comply with the Cabana Rental Policy will likely result in a retention of your rental deposit paid.